Any company can sell a residential solar power package, but the fact is: no NSW home or family is the same — and neither is your electricity usage. Before we even start to talk to you about our products, we begin by auditing your household’s personal needs by analysing:
- Daily energy requirements.
- Household peak usage times.
- Likelihood of future change.
- The clients allowed budget.
- The payback period for the installation.
Grid Connect Systems
These systems are the most common and allow daytime house loads to be supplied by a PV Array rather than the grid. Any excess power from the array is typically fed back into grid for approximately 10c per KWh. These systems are ideal for buildings that consume the majority of their energy during the day as they do not assist with offsetting grid usage at night.
Battery Storage systems
Other benefits of battery backup power is the emergency back-up functionality. This will allow the home power devices connected to this circuit – usually fridges, lights and a few dedicated power outlets – to continue running off the batteries and/or solar panels for the blackout period. This sort of backup is likely to be the most popular, sensible and affordable option for homes around Australia, as running an entire household on a battery bank will quickly drain them.
Stand Alone Power Systems
The rapid technological advances in Off Grid Solar Power Systems and significantly reduced pricing in solar panels has now enabled living independently off the electricity grid to be more affordable than ever before. Off Grid or Stand alone Power Systems can now be amortised within a decade and with rapidly rising electricity prices and the shift to renewable energy, they are now a very feasible alternative to connecting mains power to your home.
Solar Pumping Systems
- Pump water from a new or existing bore with a Solar powered submersible pump.
- Convert a broken down windmill to a Solar pump.
- Install Solar surface pumps for water transfer.
- Convert an existing mains powered pump to Solar Power with AC Pump Drives.
- Save on swimming pool running costs with Solar Pool Pumps.
- Change from Diesel Generator to Solar powered pumps.
- Pump with Solar power from Rivers, Creeks or Dams.